The DeFi analytics team has prepared a summary of the DeFi market, events, and important news that happened last week. More smart DeFi ideas and memes (of course) – Discord channel and t.me/defimr. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. Please do not follow any opinion as a specific strategy.
👾 DeFi News
- Gensler Vows Action Against DeFi Platforms That Operate ‘Outside the Perimeter’
- The blockchain industry is ready for one of its own to join the U.S. Congress, whether it’s Messari founder Ryan Selkis or someone else.
- The Cosmos Ecosystem. Check out the interview to see how you can be a part of the multichain world that we’ve always dreamed of.
- Ethereum L2. Check the video and know how you can stop paying gas fees with Arbitrum.
- Oasis.app: Growing Crypto’s Tried-and-True Dai and DeFi Gateway.
Maker, Ethereum’s first-ever DeFi application, is a decentralized credit platform offering users access to the most proven permissionless stablecoin to date, the dollar-pegged Dai. Yet Maker just provides the vault infrastructure supporting the Dai.
Most people actually opt to use an easy front-end service to readily manage their Dai borrowing, saving, and trading activities.
- Libre DeFi Announces Completion of Seed Round. Libre DeFi is pleased to announce the completion of its seed round, totaling $800,000. The round was led and backed by Marshland Capital, Magnus Digital Assets, Moonrock Capital, Ghaf Capital Partners, Cinchblock, and Raptor Capital.
- Bitfinex launches the first L2 bridge from CeFi to DeFi. The bridge will facilitate ERC-20 token transactions between centralized and decentralized exchanges.
- Chris created a dashboard in Dune Analytics, you can track important metrics for Uniswap v3 + Optimism.
- Crypto’s Next Big Thing: Decentralized Finance Takes On Wall Street
Decentralized finance has captured only 5% of the crypto space, according to CoinGecko, but it has seen massive growth recently. There was $93 billion worth of DeFi assets in the crypto market as of June 2021, up from $4 billion just three years ago. To be sure, DeFi’s growth has slowed since the summer of 2020, and regulatory scrutiny from Capitol Hill has spiked over fears of crypto’s checkered past.
- Jim Bianco on Inflation, MMT, and DeFi’s Disruption of Banking
In this episode of On The Margin, Mike is joined by Jim Bianco. Jim founded Bianco Research, L.L.C in 1990 and has served as President and Macro Strategist for nearly 20 years. In this episode Jim and Mike discuss inflation, MMT, the digital currency revolution and how DeFi can fix inefficiencies in the legacy banking system.
- Have a look at the latest post from Chris. Smart farming idea!
Beefy + Arbitrum + SUSHI + Curve
- Open Beefy
- Select Arbitrum network
- Transfer your ETH to Arbitrum rollup network
- Then swap ETH to USDs or other tokens using Uniswap or Sushi
– add liquidity to SUSHI as a pair of USDC-WETH LP or USDT-WETH LP
– add LP to Beefy for 61.58% APY of USDC-ETH LP and 58.56% of USDT-ETH LP
– add liquidity to Curve as USDT-wBTC-ETH
– add LP to Beefy for 76.74% APY
have good farming! 👾
Q: What is Arbitrum?
Q: How to in Arbitrum?
Q: Arbitrum + metamask –
Q: How Beefy’s Vaults work?
❤️ Additional useful content
That’s it for this week. Thank you for your time. Stay tuned!