The DeFi analytics team has prepared a summary of the DeFi market, events, and important news that happened last week. More smart DeFi ideas and memes (of course) – Discord channel and t.me/defimr. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. Please do not follow any opinion as a specific strategy.
🤟 DeFi Overview
TVL: $4.68 B
+14.99% / 7 days
👾 DeFi News
- LisCon Convos: 1inch Explained w/ Co-Founder Sergej Kunz
DeFi Slate Fam:
After an incredible week in Lisbon we have tons of stories to share spanning topics across the entire Metaverse.
Today we share a conversation with Sergej Kunz, founder of the DEX liquidity aggregator 1inch.
1inch has optimized trading specifically for reducing slippage during swaps. Plus, a core value add of the 1inch token is subsidizing gas fees on the DEX.
- How to WIN at DeFi in 13 EASY STEPS (COMPLETE GUIDE!!!)
- What is a DAO? The Defiant Guide.
Are DAOs the next trend in crypto? We’re taking a closer look into what DAOs are, how it works, how you can participate and get rewarded.
- Have a look at the post from Chris.
1 – What is Wonderland money?
It’s a fork of Olympus and the first decentralized reserve currency protocol available on the Avalanche network and based on the $TIME token that is backed by a basket of assets ($MIM, $TIME-$AVAX LPs, $wAVAX, $TIME-$MIM LPs) in the Wonderland treasury.
Each $TIME is backed by 1 $MIM, not pegged to it. Because the treasury backs every $TIME with at least 1 $MIM, the protocol would buy back and burn $TIME when it trades below 1 $MIM. This has the effect of pushing TIME price back up to 1 $MIM. $TIME could always trade above 1 $MIM because there is no upper limit imposed by the protocol. Think pegged == 1, while backed >= 1.
2 – The full documentation – link=
3 – Overview:
– TVL – $741m.
– MC – $1.106 b.
– Treasury balance: $196m.
4 – Team:
– The team is mostly anonymous but we know one of the developers, — Daniele.
5 – How to earn on it?
– Buy $TIME on TraderJoe
– Stake $TIME on Wonderland and get 52k% APY
– Then you get $MEMO at a 1:1 ratio
– Wrap your $MEMO to $wMEMO on Abracadabra
– Transfer $wMEMO from Avalanche to Fantom via Anyswap router
– Buy $MIM on Fantom as 1:1 for your value of $wMEMO
– Add liquidity as $wMEMO + $MIM at Spiritswap
– Then start farming $SPIRIT for 122% APY as $wMEMO-MIM LP in SpiritSwap (wMEMO-MIM LP, $3m liquidity)
– Use wMEMO-MIM liquidity on Beefy for 207% APY as compounding your $SPIRIT rewards to the vault
I’d say to separate the LP 50-50, first part into Beefy, the second part is for SpiritSwap
farming $TIME as $TIME staking for 52k% + farming $SPIRIT for 121% using your stake at Wonderland + additional $MIM
Some DeFi 2.0 magic in it!
fyi, be cautious of the current state of the market and DYOR, of course!
- AND Have a look at the latest post from Chris.
1 – Celo is a mobile-first platform that makes financial dApps and crypto payments accessible to anyone with a mobile phone. Celo Network applications running on user’s mobile devices and it’s a proof-of-stake (PoS) token used for transaction fees, governance participation and related activities.
Seems like DeFi 4.0 gives ability to use crypto market and DeFi environment as simple as possible for users globally
Download a mobile-first wallet or Celo wallet and start using Celo ecosystem. Metamask is appropriate for DeFi dapps.
2 – Social media:
3 – Investors:
– Polychain Capital
– Jack Dorsey
– Marek Olszewski, VP of Engineering at GoDaddy, CTO at Locu, research assistant at MIT
– Rene Reisberg, VO, Emerging products at GoDaddy, working on global capital markets at Morgan Stanley , MBA in Entrepreneuship at MIT
– Sep Kamvar, ex-CEO of Kaltix, PhD in Scientific computing and computational mathematics at Stanford
4 – Overview:
– MC: $2.2b.
– Circulating supply: 326m, of 1b. tokens
– Fully Diluted Market Cap: $6.7b.
– Volume (24h): $55m.
5 – How to earn?
– $CELO-$mcEUR – 48% APY
– $UCSD-$CELO – 124% APY
– $mcUSD-$mcEUR – 59% APY
– $cEUR-$wETH – 145% APY (869 SUSHI/day, 3644 CELO/day)
– $CELO-$wETH – 117% APY
– $cUSD-cEUR – 72% APY
- How to yield farm WILD
There are two incentivized avenues for earning Wild Credit’s native WILD token right now: yield farming and borrowing, or you can earn yield via Wild’s Vaults.
- Farmers will want to check out the ETH/WILD Uniswap V2 farm and/or the WILD staking pool. These pastures are fetching participants ~250% APR and ~127% APR respectively at the moment.
- Lenders/Borrowers, you can consider Wild’s Supply / Borrow dashboard where the project hosts its top lending pairs. Pick your pair, pick the asset you want to deposit, and then decide if/how much you want to borrow against your collateral.
- Lastly, there’s Wild’s ETH and DAI Vaults, which are fetching depositors 29% APR and 47% APR respectively.